- Property type: Farm
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Alaro
- Zip Code: 07015
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property size: 300 m2
- Unit Short Name: m2
- Views: direct views of what is called the Main Portal of the Sierra de Tramuntana / Serra de Tramuntana (S’Alcadena mountain and the Puig de Alaró where Alaró Castle is located, twin mountains).
- Tracitional stone perimeter wall: set in a farm bordered with a traditional stone wall, in a quiet area of traditional Mallorquin fincas
- Vineyard: The drive way is covered by an archway, the whole way draped in grapevines producing the finca’s own red and white wines
- Parking: 8 cars
- Fruit farm: fruit trees supplying different fruits with its own automated irrigation system. The predominant fruits are the native winter & late summer oranges. In addition, the farm has other varieties of fruit trees, such as lemon, persimmons, olive trees, plums, fig trees, as well as the parral (vineyard) along the road and two Mexican and Ecuadorian avocado trees
- Touristic licence: Lifetime licence to rent as a holiday rental
- Plot: 15,000m2
- Kitchen: Renovated
- Fireplaces: In master bedroom, lounge and dining room
- Al-fresco dining: Large covered porch with entrance to the house and overlooking the pool with large table for al-fresco dining
- Private Well: Private supply for irrigation and washing
- Automated irrigation: for the farm
- Events: Area of the garden for celebrations
- BBQ: Traditional stone walled area to the rear of the house
- Water Heating: Traditional wood buring stove to heat the houses water
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet
- Central heating
- Lounge area
- Security System
- Store Room
- Swimming Pool
Single Family House or Holiday Rental for sale near Alaro:
This traditional South facing romantic finca has direct views of what is called the Main Portal of the Sierra de Tramuntana / Serra de Tramuntana (S’Alcadena mountain and the Puig de Alaró where Alaró Castle is located, twin mountains).
The finca is set in a farm bordered with a traditional stone wall, in a quiet area of traditional Mallorquin fincas. Each with their own orchards and vineyards and plenty of land between each property.
The entrance from the well kept road to the estate is secured by an automated barrier entrance with intercom and every room of the house is connected to an alarm. The drive way is covered by an archway, the whole way draped in grapevines producing the finca’s own red and white wines. The drive leads to a parking area for eight vehicles.
Both parts of the farm maintain a sufficient number of fruit trees supplying different fruits with its own automated irrigation system. The predominant fruits are the native winter & late summer oranges. In addition, the farm has other varieties of fruit trees, such as lemon, persimmons, olive trees, plums, fig trees, as well as the parral (vineyard) along the road and two Mexican and Ecuadorian avocado trees.
The property has authorization from the Ministry of Tourism to be marketed as tourist housing, with definitive registration number ETV 3403 for life with renewal every 6 years costing about 900€
Property Size: 300m²
Bathrooms: 2 en-suite +1 shared bathroom and an outside toilet
Description of the house:
The house has approximately 300 m2. of useful surface between Ground floor, 1st floor and exteriors.
The house is in good condition and with renovated kitchen.
It has a hall, living room of about 30m2 with fireplace and a dining room of about 20 m2, kitchen with office, utility room.
A large renovated kitchen of about 20 m2.
4 hobs fuelled by butane gas
90 cm electric oven.
Lots of cupboard space
A pantry with several sideboards and more storage cabinets.
Lounge / Dining Rooms:
A romantic lounge with natural light and a fireplace lays at the foot of the wooden stair leading upstairs. Therefore the lounge is two floors high with a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The lounge leads in to the dining area with more natural light and doors leading direct out on to the porch and the swimming pool.
A master double en suite bedroom with a grand fireplace .
A large wooden staircase accesses the upper floor. In this part there is another double en-suite and there are 2 single bedrooms.
There is also an area with small lounge.
Total: 4 bedrooms to sleep six people In addition a room currently being used for storage is perfect for conversion in to a third single room bringing the sleeping capacity up to 7.
3 bathrooms and 1 outside toilet.
Main entrance through a covered porch:
In the external and main part of the house there is a covered porch housing a large al-fresco dining area that has access to the outdoor 24m2 salt water pool. It has a shower, solarium area and garden area.
On the side of the house there is a well or a pond with capacity for 60,000 litres of water exclusively for irrigation. Guaranteed water from an underground farm well attached to the farm and linked to it.
The house has an extensive garden flanked by cypresses where multiple celebrations, weddings, communions, etc. have been celebrated.
Water & Electricity:
The house its own private well supplying running water to the finca and the farm. Suitable only for irrigation and washing. Drinking water must be brought from the supermarket.
The finca has a 220 v supply of electricity.
On the outside there is a garage used for agricultural and warehousing. Behind this is a porch for agricultural machinery or for a chicken coop.
At the same time in the back of the farm there is a wood-burning oven to heat the houses water and a covered barbecue and other exterior rooms with shade.
Approx. 25 kilometers from Palma.
Estate located just 350 m from the town of Alaro. (3 minutes by car).
Approximately 35 km to the famous beaches on the North of the island – Playa Alcudia / Puerto Pollensa
Approximately 34 km to the beach at Cala Major near Palma and further along the S.W coastline of Calvia you are spoilt with a choice of beautiful beaches and calas
Access to the highway is 5 minutes by car via the main road giving access to all sides of the island and easy access to palma and its airport
- ID: 4044
- Published: November 6, 2019
- Last Update: November 6, 2019
- Views: 250